All applicants are required to supply the Board with a full set of fingerprints upon submittal of application for licensure/certification. Please click HERE for further information and instructions.
The Professional Land Surveyor Application is now available as a fillable .pdf form. The latest version of the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed to complete the forms. We suggest that you print a blank copy and complete it by hand. When you're sure all the answers are complete, open the online file again and, following the instructions, enter your responses on the form, print it, sign it, and mail it with all required documentation. Be sure to make a copy for your own files.
Information regarding the Application Process-Applying for Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor
Information regarding the Application Process-Requesting a Waiver of the Fundamentals of Surveying Exam when Applying for Licensure as a Professional Land Surveyor
- Application for Licensure
- Examination Schedule and Final Filing Dates
- Engagement Record and Reference Form Instructions
- Engagement Record and Reference Forms
- Logbook for Land Surveyors (Optional)
- Information Collection and Access
- Exam Reference Materials Information
- California Laws and Board Rules Exam (formerly known as the "Take-home Exam")
NOTE: Disclosure of your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number is mandatory. Your application will not be processed without it. Click HERE for more information.