Filing a Complaint against this Board

The Citizen Complaint Act of 1997 requires state agencies to make a plain-language form available which members of the public can use to register comments or complaints about the performance of that state agency, board or bureau. This is not the same form which is used to complain about engineers or land surveyors. The information on how to print out a copy of the form and where to mail it is available if you click on the following:

Citizen's Comment/Complaint Form

Complaints about a Licensed Engineer or Land Surveyor