License Verification

If you are seeking licensure as a professional engineer or a professional land surveyor in another state, you may need to provide them with verification of your examination and licensure status in California. To obtain this verification, you must use the verification system available through NCEES. You will need to log in to your MyNCEES account (or create one) and then follow the directions there to provide verification to the other state.

If you need verification of your licensure status for employment or other reasons not related to seeking for licensure in another state, you must submit a written request for a Certification of Licensure or complete one of the following forms.

For Professional Engineers and Professional Land Surveyors: Request for Certification of License
[NOTE: Do NOT use this form to request verification be sent to another state's licensing board. See first paragraph above for instructions on how to request such verification.]

For Professional Geologists and Professional Geophysicists: Request for Certification of License