NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ANNOUNCED AUGUST 29, 2014 - Authorization To Test (ATT) notices have been emailed to all Fall 2014 California State examination candidates. If you are an approved candidate for the upcoming Fall 2014 California State examinations, please check your email for your ATT notice, and then you may schedule the date, time, and location for your examination. If you did not receive an email, please contact our office at (916) 263-2222 to provide us a current email or to request a hard copy of your ATT notice.
- ANNOUNCED AUGUST 22, 2014 - Important Update to Final Filing Date and Test Administration for Geotechnical Engineering Licensure HERE.
- ADDED AUGUST 8, 2014 - The Board is pleased to present its new Strategic Plan for 2015-2018, as adopted at the July 31, 2014, Board Meeting. This plan represents the culmination of a huge effort and input by our stakeholders, staff, Board members, and the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) and represents our revised priorities and goals and the actions essential to achieve those goals. The 2015-2018 Strategic Plan is available HERE.
- ADDED AUGUST 6, 2014 - The Summer 2014 Board Bulletin is now available HERE.
- NOTICED JUNE 24, 2014 - The rulemaking proposal to amend Sections 419, 3061 and 3064 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations relating to the Criteria for Rehabilitation and Disciplinary Orders was approved by the Office of Administrative Law and endorsed by the Secretary of State’s Office on June 16, 2014. These changes will become effective on October 1, 2014. Click HERE for further information.
- ANNOUNCED MAY 1, 2014 - Notice of Future Changes to NCEES Exams and Supporting Materials
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370