NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- POSTED OCTOBER 8, 2015 - ATTENTION NEW APPLICANTS AND RENEWING LICENSEES! Avoid unnecessary delays in your license issuance or renewal. Please click HERE for further information.
- ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 2, 2015 - The Board is pleased to report that its Sunset Bill was signed into law by Governor Brown today. AB 177 (Bonilla) extends the statutory provisions for the continued operation of the Board until January 1, 2020, at which time the Board will undergo another sunset review. Richard B. Moore, the Board’s Executive Officer, stated, “This is a culmination of a successful, year-long, collaborative evaluation process with the State Legislature, the Department of Consumer Affairs, and the Governor’s Administration. The Board members and staff are looking forward to implementing various changes and improvements as a result of this evaluation as the Board evolves during the next four years.”
- ANNOUNCED SEPTEMBER 30, 2015 - The Board offers tips for residents of Amador, Calaveras, and Lake counties whose homes have either been destroyed or damaged by the devastating Butte and Valley Fires. Click HERE for more information.
- ANNOUNCED JUNE 30, 2015 - Notice of Department Designation Forms for Governmental Agencies Now Available
In order to comply with the requirements of Business and Professions Code sections 6730.2 and 8725.1, state, county, city, city & county, district, and special district agencies are required to designate the professional engineers and land surveyors who are in responsible charge at the agencies. The Notice of Department Designation form is now available to meet this reporting requirement. Click the link above for more information.
- ADDED FEBRUARY 5, 2015 - Legislation has been passed requiring the Board to verify all applicants’ fingerprints for criminal history prior to approval. Effective July 1, 2015, all applicants will be required to submit fingerprints prior to certification/licensure. This applies to all new and refile applicants. Please click HERE for further information.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370