NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- NOTICED MAY 29, 2015 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the Meeting of the Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists is now available.
- UPDATED MAY 28, 2015 - Results for the California State-Specific Civil Engineer and Land Surveyor examinations are being sent out today to the candidate’s email address on record. Please be patient as it may take the entire day for all of the results to be sent. NCEES Professional Engineer and Land Surveyor examination results can be obtained by logging into the candidate’s NCEES account. Examination results for the Geology exams have been sent by U.S. mail to the candidate’s address of record. If you do not receive the email or letter by Friday afternoon (5/29), contact your evaluator so that a replacement may be sent to you. Please be advised that results will not be released over the phone.
Regarding the release of the Spring 2015 professional engineering and land surveying examination results, if the candidate has met all of the requirements for licensure, a separate letter will be sent to the candidate with information about their license, including their license number. It is anticipated that this letter will be sent by May 29, 2015. The newly-licensed individuals should be listed on License Lookup by June 1, 2015.
Regarding the release of the Spring 2015 professional geologist examination results, the candidates who have passed all of the required examinations must complete the License/Certification sheet, included with their passing letter, along with the required fee by June 15, 2015. These letters were mailed on May 27, 2015.
- NOTICED MAY 27, 2015 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the Land Surveyor Technical Advisory Committee meeting is now available.
- NOTICED MAY 6, 2015 - The Board has submitted a rulemaking proposal to amend Section 438 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations relating to the removal of outdated language regarding the Fundamentals of Engineering examination and the Fundamentals of Surveying examination. All information pertaining to the rule making file can be found HERE.
- ADDED FEBRUARY 5, 2015 - Legislation has been passed requiring the Board to verify all applicants’ fingerprints for criminal history prior to approval. Effective July 1, 2015, all applicants will be required to submit fingerprints prior to certification/licensure. This applies to all new and refile applicants. Please click HERE for further information.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370