NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ADDED SEPTEMBER 17, 2014 - NCEES is seeking licensed civil engineers to participate in a standard-setting study for the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) Civil exam. Click HERE for further information.
- NOTICED SEPTEMBER 12, 2014 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the September 25-26, 2014 Board Meeting is now available HERE.
- ANNOUNCED AUGUST 29, 2014 - Authorization To Test (ATT) notices have been emailed to all Fall 2014 California State examination candidates. If you are an approved candidate for the upcoming Fall 2014 California State examinations, please check your email for your ATT notice, and then you may schedule the date, time, and location for your examination. If you did not receive an email, please contact our office at (916) 263-2222 to provide us a current email or to request a hard copy of your ATT notice.
- ANNOUNCED AUGUST 22, 2014 - Important Update to Final Filing Date and Test Administration for Geotechnical Engineering Licensure HERE.
- ADDED AUGUST 8, 2014 - The Board is pleased to present its new Strategic Plan for 2015-2018, as adopted at the July 31, 2014, Board Meeting. This plan represents the culmination of a huge effort and input by our stakeholders, staff, Board members, and the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) and represents our revised priorities and goals and the actions essential to achieve those goals. The 2015-2018 Strategic Plan is available HERE.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370