NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ANNOUNCED MAY 24, 2013 - Results for the April 2013 exams (except for the national structural engineer exams) have been sent to all candidates. Letters confirming licensure are expected to be mailed on Wednesday May 29, 2013. Typically, you will able to discover your license number through License Lookup 48 hours after the letters are mailed. Your wall certificate will sent to you sometime after that. "Like" us on Facebook to receive notification of when they have been sent.
- ANNOUNCED MAY 17, 2013 - The 2013 edition of the Handbook of Laws and Rules is now available for purchase from the Board. The Handbook contains the annotated versions of the Professional Engineers Act, the Professional Land Surveyors' Act, the Geologist & Geophysicist Act, and the Regulations of the Board, along with related sections of other laws. The cost per copy is $10.00. You may request a copy by sending a letter with your mailing address along with a check or money order to the Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300, Sacramento, California, 95833.
- ANNOUNCED MAY 16, 2013 - The Board has released the results for the April 2013 Fundamentals of Engineering exam. Please check your NCEES account to obtain your results. If you were successful in passing the exam, you are required to submit an APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION and application fee to the California Board to obtain certification as an Engineer-in-Training (EIT).
- ANNOUNCED MAY 15, 2013 - The Board has released the results for the April 2013 Fundamentals of Surveying exam. Please check your NCEES account to obtain your results. If you were successful in passing the exam, you are required to submit an APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATION and application fee to the California Board to obtain certification as a Land Surveyor-in-Training (LSIT).
- ADDED MAY 7, 2013 - An Occupational Analysis survey is now available to all Certified Hydrogeologists. Please click HERE to take part in this important survey by June 7, 2013.
- ADDED MAY 1, 2013 - Refile applications are now available for Professional Civil, Geotechnical, Structural, and Traffic Engineer and Land Surveyor applicants. The Final Filing Date to refile for the October/November 2013 exams is July 30, 2013.
- ANNOUNCED MARCH 18, 2013 - The California Land Surveying exam will be offered October 28, 2013. This will begin the biannual offering of the California state-specific portion of the licensing exam for candidates wishing to obtain licensure as a California Professional Land Surveyor. This additional testing date is being added to fulfill the Board's desire for state exams to coincide with the testing cycles for the NCEES exams and to offer more frequent opportunities for candidates to obtain licensure.
- ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 31, 2012 -
The Board is accepting applications to fill vacancies of its Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, and Land Surveying Technical Advisory Committees (TACs).
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370