Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists
NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ADDED FEBRUARY 28, 2018 - The Materials for the meeting of the Board are now available for the March 8-9, 2018 Board meeting.
- UPDATED FEBRUARY 27, 2018 - The Final Filing date for the Senior Registrar state civil service examination application has been extended to March 23, 2018. The California Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists is actively recruiting Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineers and Land Surveyors licensed in California to submit applications for the Senior Registrar state civil service examination. The purpose of this examination is to create a list of individuals who would then be eligible to be hired by the Board to fill its staff engineer and land surveyor positions in the event of vacancies. Once the examination is completed and the hiring list created, the Board will then advertise for interested and qualified individuals to apply for the specific position. At this time, the vacant position is the Senior Registrar-Civil Engineer (Staff Civil Engineer) position. However, the Board encourages all interested Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical Engineers and Land Surveyors to apply for the examination in order to be included on the hiring list should any of the other staff engineer or land surveyor positions become vacant in the future. Click HERE to obtain the information regarding the qualifications for the examination and the instructions on how to apply.
- NOTICED FEBRUARY 23, 2018 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the meeting of the Board is now available.
- ANNOUNCED FEBRUARY 7, 2018 - The ASBOG Fundamental of Geology (FG) and Practice of Geology (PG) Exam Tickets and Exam Instructions for the March 2018 exams in Northern California were sent to candidates today via email. Authorization to Test Notices (ATTs) for the California Specific Exam (CSE) were emailed last week. Please check spam filters if you are an eligible candidate and have not received your email.
- Toll Free: 1-866-780-5370
- Phone: (916) 263-2222
- Fax: (916) 263-2246
- Address: 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300
Sacramento, CA 95833-2944