NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- NOTICED APRIL 11, 2014 - Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists Board Meeting AGENDA
- ANNOUNCED APRIL 8, 2014 - The Fall 2013 Professional Geophysicist examination results were mailed on April 8, 2014. Please click HEREfor additional information.
- ANNOUNCED FEBRUARY 28, 2014 - Important notice for practicing Professional Geologists, Professional Geophysicists and Professional Engineers from the State Mining and Geology Board (SMGB) regarding the Alquist-Priolo Earthquake Fault Zone Act preliminary maps for Azusa and Hollywood Quadrangles - public comment period and hearings. Please click HERE for more details.
- ANNOUNCED FEBRUARY 19, 2014 - Authorization to Test notices for state (Engineering Surveying, Seismic Principles and Land Surveyor) exams were sent out via email today. Please be sure to add BPELSG_Exam_Info@dca.ca.gov to your address contacts to ensure emails are not placed in your spam folder. Do not reply to the system generated e-mail from BPELSG_Exam_Info@dca.ca.gov. If you need assistance, please contact your evaluator. Contact information is available HERE.
- ANNOUNCED JANUARY 7, 2014 - NCEES launches computer-based testing for FE and FS examinations.
- ADDED JANUARY 2, 2014 - The 2014 Professional Engineers Act, Professional Land Surveyors' Act, Board Rules relating to Engineering and Land Surveyor, Geologist and Geophysicist Act, and Board Regulations relating to Geology and Geophysicists are now available on the Board's website. Please click HERE for the page with links to the annotated and unannotated versions of the laws.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370