NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- AANOUNCED DECEMBER 19, 2014 - Results for the 2014 Fall Examination for the Traffic Engineer examination were sent out today to the candidate’s email address. Exam results for Geology and Geophysics examinations will be sent as they become available in the coming days.
- ANNOUNCED DECEMBER 17, 2014 - Results for the Civil Engineer state-specific 2014 Fall Examination were sent out today to the candidate’s email address. National Civil Engineer exam results can be found by logging into the candidate’s NCEES account. Results will not be released by phone.
- ADDED DECEMBER 17, 2014 - If you have completed all of the requirements for licensure, a separate notice will follow via e-mail within 7 days.
- POSTED DECEMBER 15, 2014 - The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists has proposed modifications to the Substantial Relationship Criteria regulations (Title 16, California Code of Regulations sections 416 and 3060). Click HERE for additional information.
- ANNOUNCED DECEMBER 1, 2014 - CONGRATULATIONS! The Board would like to formally recognize newly licensed Professional Land Surveyors. Please click HERE to view a list of the new licensees. Other disciplines will follow in the future.
- ADDED SEPTEMBER 17, 2014 - NCEES is seeking licensed civil engineers to participate in a standard-setting study for the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) Civil exam. Click HERE for further information.
- ANNOUNCED AUGUST 22, 2014 - Important Update to Final Filing Date and Test Administration for Geotechnical Engineering Licensure HERE.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370