NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES.
- NOTICED MARCH 28, 2017 - The Board's traffic engineering program is seeking licensed traffic engineers to participate in an online occupational analysis. Click HERE for more information and a link to the survey.
- NOTICED MARCH 23, 2017 - The Board's proposal to amend Sections 472 - 473.4, and 3062 - 3063.4 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations has been approved by the Office of Administrative Law. All information pertaining to the rulemaking file can be found HERE.
- UPDATED MARCH 20, 2017 - Changes related to the use of the Corner Record form while practicing land surveying become effective on April 1, 2017. Click HERE for further information.
- UPDATED MARCH 15, 2017 - NCEES has extended the online survey for the Principles and Practice of Surveying exam content review to March 31, 2017. This survey will be used to update the specifications for the PS exam.
- ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 25, 2016 - The Board is currently accepting applications to fill vacancies on its civil engineering and land surveying Technical Advisory Committees (TACs). Click HERE for requirements and application.