NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ANNOUNCED APRIL 28, 2016 - Reminder that the final filing date for new applications for Fall 2016 exams is Monday, May 2nd. Applications must be complete to be considered for Fall 2016. If you have any questions, please contact, BPELSG.Application.Information@dca.ca.gov.
- NOTICED APRIL 26, 2016 -The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists has modified text to amend Section 464 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations relating to updating language regarding the Corner Record. All information pertaining to the rule making file can be found HERE.
- POSTED APRIL 12, 2016 - The Board is currently seeking a licensed Professional Land Surveyor to fill the vacant Senior Registrar position. For more information and how to apply, please view the announcement HERE.
- ANNOUNCED MARCH 24, 2016 - NCEES ANNOUNCES NEW NATIONAL SURVEYING EDUCATION AWARD - The NCEES Surveying Education Award recognizes surveying/geomatics programs that best reflect NCEES’ mission to advance licensure for engineers and surveyors in order to safeguard the health, safety, and welfare of the public. Up to ten programs are selected each year to receive a $10,000 cash award. More information on how to submit your program for consideration is available on the NCEES website here.
- ANNOUNCED JUNE 30, 2015 - Notice of Department Designation Forms for Governmental Agencies Now Available
In order to comply with the requirements of Business and Professions Code sections 6730.2 and 8725.1, state, county, city, city & county, district, and special district agencies are required to designate the professional engineers and land surveyors who are in responsible charge at the agencies. The Notice of Department Designation form is now available to meet this reporting requirement. Click the link above for more information.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370