NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES.
- ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 25, 2016 - The Board is currently accepting applications to fill vacancies on its civil engineering and land surveying Technical Advisory Committees (TACs). Click HERE for requirements and application.
- ADDED OCTOBER 6, 2016 - The Fall 2016 Board Bulletin is now available! This issue includes the latest information on changes in the application process and Digging Deeper: Understanding Our Certificate Holders and Licensees.
- ADDED OCTOBER 4, 2016 - The Board has developed a tutorial that explains what information is required to help you make the complaint process as effective and efficient as possible. Click HERE to watch the video.
- ANNOUNCED SEPTEMBER 27, 2016 - The laws regarding reinstating delinquent professional engineer and professional land surveyor licenses will change as of January 1, 2017. If you want to reinstate your license that has been expired more than three years, you must submit your application by November 7, 2016. Click HERE for more information.
- ANNOUNCED SEPTEMBER 16, 2016 - NCEES Application Process Update
- ANNOUNCED SEPTEMBER 7, 2016 - Authorization to Test notices (ATT) for Fall 2016 state examinations (Civil Engineering Surveying, Civil Seismic Principles, Professional Land Surveyor, Traffic Engineer, and Professional Geologist and Geophysicist exams) have been sent out to approved candidates via email. Please be sure to add BPELSG_Exam_Info@dca.ca.gov and BPELSG.email@example.com to your address contacts to ensure emails are not placed in your spam folder. Do not reply to these system generated e-mails.
If you need assistance, please contact BPELSG.Application.Information@dca.ca.gov or (916) 263-2222
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370