NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ANNOUNCED NOVEMBER 25, 2014 - Results for the Land Surveyor State-Specific 2014 Fall Examination were sent out on November 24, 2014, to the candidate's email address as provided to the Board. National Land Surveyor exam results can be found by logging into the candidate's NCEES account. Please do not contact our office as results cannot be released over the phone. Exam results for all other disciplines will be sent out in the coming weeks as they become available.
- ADDED NOVEMBER 7, 2014 - The 2014 Sunset Review Report as presented to the Senate Business, Professions, and Economic Development Committee and Assembly Business, Professions, and Consumer Protection Committee is now available.
- ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 28, 2014 - NCEES updates specifications for PE Civil exam. Click HERE for further information.
- ADDED SEPTEMBER 17, 2014 - NCEES is seeking licensed civil engineers to participate in a standard-setting study for the Principles and Practice of Engineering (PE) Civil exam. Click HERE for further information.
- ANNOUNCED AUGUST 29, 2014 - Authorization To Test (ATT) notices have been emailed to all Fall 2014 California State examination candidates. If you are an approved candidate for the upcoming Fall 2014 California State examinations, please check your email for your ATT notice, and then you may schedule the date, time, and location for your examination. If you did not receive an email, please contact our office at (916) 263-2222 to provide us a current email or to request a hard copy of your ATT notice.
- ANNOUNCED AUGUST 22, 2014 - Important Update to Final Filing Date and Test Administration for Geotechnical Engineering Licensure HERE.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370