NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- POSTED FEBRUARY 15, 2017 - NCEES is seeking licensed surveyors to participate in an online survey for the Principles and Practice of Surveying exam content review. This survey will be used to update the specifications for the exam. The information is posted online and is scheduled to close March 13.
- UPDATED FEBRUARY 14, 2017 - Reminder to applicants taking NCEES exams.
- ANNOUNCED FEBRUARY 1, 2017 - The civil engineering program is seeking licensed civil engineers to participate in an online occupational analysis. Click HERE for further information and the link to the survey.
- POSTED JANUARY 18, 2107 - NCEES is seeking licensed fire protection engineers to participate in an online survey for the PE Fire Protection exam professional activities and knowledge study, (PAKS). This survey will be used to update the specifications for the exam.
- ANNOUNCED OCTOBER 25, 2016 - The Board is currently accepting applications to fill vacancies on its civil engineering and land surveying Technical Advisory Committees (TACs). Click HERE for requirements and application.
- ANNOUNCED SEPTEMBER 16, 2016 - NCEES Application Process Update