NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ANNOUNCED JULY 19, 2016 - License identification cards are coming! The Board has heard your requests and is pleased to announce the long awaited return of the plastic ID cards. We will be issuing license cards to active and retired licensees over the next few months. Please be patient and make sure your address is up to date on License Lookup and only submit an Address Change if necessary.
- ANNOUNCED JULY 19, 2016 - The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists has initiated the process for a new examination list for the purposes of recruitment for the Senior Registrar positions at the Board. Individuals serving in the Senior Registrar position are licensed staff members employed by the state at the Board. This examination process will establish a list of individuals who are eligible to apply for Senior Registrar positions at the Board when they become vacant. While the Senior Registrar – Land Surveyor is the only currently vacant position, the Board encourages all professional engineers and land surveyors who may be interested in future employment at the Board to complete this examination process to be placed on the list. Please click here to view the examination bulletin which provides information about the minimum qualifications and the application process. The final filing date for submittal of applications is August 15, 2016. We appreciate your interest in joining our team at the Board.
- APPLICANTS FOR THE FALL 2016 EXAMINATIONS.
Do NOT call the Board to ask if we have received your refile application. Workload does not permit us to do individual status checks regarding receipt of applications over the phone. You will be sent an email message when your application has been processed. Make sure to check your Spam or Junk Mail folder for emails from the Board (@dca.ca.gov).
- UPDATED JUNE 22, 2016 - The Board has noticed modified text to amend Sections 472 - 473.4 and 3062 - 3063.4 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations relating to updating language regarding the Citation Program. Click HERE for more information.
- UPDATED JUNE 7, 2016 -The Board is proposing to amend Sections 3036.1, 3036.2, 3037.1, and 3037.2 of Division 29 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations. The end of the comment period has been extended until Friday, July 22, 2016. Click HERE for more the Notice, the proposed language, and other pertinent information.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370