NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- NOTICED JULY 3, 2015 - AMENDED! The Official Notice and Agenda for the Meeting of the Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists is now available.
- NOTICED JULY 2, 2015 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the Joint Meeting of the Civil Engineer and Structural Engineer Technical Advisory Committee is now available.
- ANNOUNCED JUNE 30, 2015 - Notice of Department Designation Forms for Governmental Agencies Now Available
In order to comply with the requirements of Business and Professions Code sections 6730.2 and 8725.1, state, county, city, city & county, district, and special district agencies are required to designate the professional engineers and land surveyors who are in responsible charge at the agencies. The Notice of Department Designation form is now available to meet this reporting requirement. Click the link above for more information.
- ADDED JUNE 30, 2015 - The Summer 2015 Bulletin is now available.
- ANNOUNCED JUNE 15, 2015 - NCEES seeks electrical and computer engineers' professional expertise and advice for the professional activities and knowledge study (PAKS). Please click HERE for further information.
- ADDED FEBRUARY 5, 2015 - Legislation has been passed requiring the Board to verify all applicants’ fingerprints for criminal history prior to approval. Effective July 1, 2015, all applicants will be required to submit fingerprints prior to certification/licensure. This applies to all new and refile applicants. Please click HERE for further information.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370