NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- NOTICED MAY 26, 2016 - The Official Notice and Agenda for the meeting of the Board is now available.
- ANNOUNCED MAY 25, 2016 - Spring 2016 NCEES PE and PS Exam results have been released to California examinees. Please log in to your NCEES account to view your results. Land Surveyor results are being released today via email of record. Civil Engineer State exams (Seismic Principles and Engineering Surveying) and Professional Geologist results should be released Thursday and Friday.
- NOTICED MAY 6, 2016 - The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, and Geologists has submitted a rulemaking proposal to amend Sections 426.10, 426.14, and 426.50 of Division 5 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations. All information pertaining to the rulemaking file can be found HERE.
- NOTICED APRIL 26, 2016 -The Board for Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors and Geologists has modified text to amend Section 464 of Title 16 of the California Code of Regulations relating to updating language regarding the Corner Record. All information pertaining to the rule making file can be found HERE.
- ANNOUNCED JUNE 30, 2015 - Notice of Department Designation Forms for Governmental Agencies Now Available
In order to comply with the requirements of Business and Professions Code sections 6730.2 and 8725.1, state, county, city, city & county, district, and special district agencies are required to designate the professional engineers and land surveyors who are in responsible charge at the agencies. The Notice of Department Designation form is now available to meet this reporting requirement. Click the link above for more information.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370