NEW AND IMPORTANT UPDATES
- ANNOUNCED APRIL 24, 2015 - Reminder to all applicants for the Fall 2015 examinations.
The final filing date date is May 1, 2015. All applications must be postmarked by May 1, 2015. No exceptions will be given.
If you have any last minute questions, please contact your evaluator:
Last names from A through G: (916) 263-1157 or BPELSG.Evaluator1@dca.ca.gov
Last names from H through N: (916) 263-2252 or BPELSG.Evaluator2@dca.ca.gov
Last names from O through Z: (916) 263-1436 or BPELSG.Evaluator3@dca.ca.gov
All geologists and geophysicists: (916) 263-1855 or BPELSG.Evaluator4@dca.ca.gov
- ANNOUNCED APRIL 14, 2015 - The 2015 edition of the Handbook of Laws and Rules is now available for purchase from the Board for $10.00 per copy. To purchase, send a check or money order, made payable to "Department of Consumer Affairs," to the Board at 2535 Capitol Oaks Drive, Suite 300, Sacramento, California, 95833.
- ADDED APRIL 6, 2015 - The Spring 2015 Board Bulletin is now available.
- ADDED MARCH 20, 2015 - On March 18, 2015, the Board participated in the Joint Oversight Hearing before the Assembly Business and Professions Committee and the Senate Business, Professions & Economic Development Committee. Linked here is the Background Paper and the video. The Board’s portion starts at the 1:06 mark and continues to the 1:56 mark.
- ADDED FEBRUARY 5, 2015 - Legislation has been passed requiring the Board to verify all applicants’ fingerprints for criminal history prior to approval. Effective July 1, 2015, all applicants will be required to submit fingerprints prior to certification/licensure. This applies to all new and refile applicants. Please click HERE for further information.
Connect With Us
Call Toll-Free 1-866-780-5370