Geotechnical Engineer Application
All applicants are required to supply the Board with a full set of fingerprints upon submittal of application for licensure/certification. Please click HERE for further information and instructions.
The Geotechnical Engineer Application Forms are fillable .PDF forms. The latest version of the FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader should be installed to complete the forms. We suggest that you print a copy and complete it by hand. When you're sure all the answers are complete, open the online file again and enter your responses on the form, print it, sign it, copy it, and mail the original with all required documentation. Be sure to make a copy for your own files.
- Application Instructions (3 pages) (READ THESE FIRST)
- Application for License as a Geotechnical Engineer
- Engagement Record and Reference Form Instructions and Information for Applicants and References
- Engagement Record and Reference Form (You provide the envelopes)
- Non-California Reference Notarization Form
- Information Collection and Access (Print a copy for each reference)
- Examination Schedule and Final Filing Dates
- Geotechnical Engineering Reference List
- Geotechnical Engineering Test Plan
- Exam Reference Materials Information
- Continuous Testing, Frequently Asked Questions
NOTE: Disclosure of your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number is mandatory. Your application will not be processed without it. Click HERE for more information.