Application/Examination Refile Forms
All applicants are required to supply the Board with a full set of fingerprints upon submittal of application for licensure/certification. Please click HERE for further information and instructions.
- All applications, new and refile, must be typed or completed online and printed. Handwritten forms are not accepted.
- All applications must be signed in ink by hand. Electronic or digital signatures are not accepted.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit applications at the earliest possible date. Applications are processed in the order received and early submissions are greatly appreciated.
If you were never approved to sit for an examination, you are not eligible to use a refile application. You are considered a new applicant and must meet the requirements for new applicants including the final filing date. Please click on the following link for further information: http://www.bpelsg.ca.gov/applicants/apps.shtml
Refile Applications NEW REFILES APPLICATIONS COMING SOON!
- Civil Engineer
- Geologist and Geophysicist
- Geotechnical Engineer
- Land Surveyor
- Professional Engineer Spring - Agricultural, Chemical, Electrical, Industrial, Mechanical
- Professional Engineer Fall - Chemical, Control Systems, Electrical, Fire Protection, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Nuclear, Petroleum
- Structural Engineer
- Traffic Engineer